Shenzhen Star Instrument Co – Job Circular 2019: Shenzhen Star Instrument Co has published a new Job Circular 2019 which can be on PeopleScape‘s career section and also on our website bdtechguru.com. We always publish new bd job circular, let’s check the circular details.
Shenzhen Star Instrument Job Circular 2019
Shenzhen Star Instrument Co., Ltd, Head office in China, are mainly specialized in R&D, manufacturing, and sales of smart electric meters, with business in over 80 countries all over the world.
Due to the local business requirement in Bangladesh, we need to employ 1 experienced Accountant (Senior Executive/Assistant Manager), who must have more than 3 years working experience in relevant field.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
· Preparing financial documents such as invoice, different bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
· To create various report/import sheets and ensure compliance with headquarter & local accounting and reporting requirements timely and correctly
· Taxation management
· Supporting internal and external auditing
· Handling and preparing report on daily petty cash
· Preparing monthly/quarterly/yearly profit and loss report.
· Preparing accrual basis costing report
· Experienced with local business bureau, tax bureau procedure, foreign currency remittance
· Other tasks as and when required.
Education: Masters in Accounting from reputed University
Experience: minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field
Benefit: Performance Bonus, Tour Allowance, weekly 2 days off
Location: Gulshan 1
Interested candidates send CV to email@example.com
Remember: We always publish new job circular for job seekers in Bangladesh. To get all the job circular fast, please keep visiting our site. You can bookmark our website to download all the circular. To get job interview always update your CV with all details. To get jobs fast, make a great impression in your job interview by researching the company and practicing your answers, manners and body language, read some job interviewing tips for job-seekers to help you obtain job offers, research the industry and company, always prepare for common interview questions, be assertive and take responsibility for the interview, think positive, and finally bring a copy of your resume to every interview.